Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
It's hot out. Let's get down with this Strawberry Cream Cheese Milkshake! Creamy vanilla bean ice cream is blended with fresh strawberries, tangy cream cheese, and served with crushed graham crackers. It's a frozen treat you must sip all summer long!!
- 1 ¼ cup Sliced strawberries
- 4 giant scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 2 ½ tablespoons Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons optional Granulated sugar
- ¼ - ½ cup Whole milk
- 1-2 sheets crushed into fine crumbs Graham crackers
- Sliced strawberries for serving
- Vanilla ice cream
In a high powered blender, combine strawberries, vanilla ice cream, cream cheese, granulated sugar (if using), and whole milk. Blend on high until smooth. Taste to adjust flavor.
Alternating with the graham crackers and strawberries, pour milkshake in a 12 ounce glass or Mason jar. Add a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream, and garnish with graham cracker crumbs and sliced strawberries, if desired.