Raspberry Walnut Lime Salad Dressing
Sweet, tart, and tangy... The flavor will knock your summer moccasins off.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Place raspberries, vinegar, lime zest, lime juice, salt, sugar (if using), and dijon mustard in a blender. Blend on high speed until completely combined.
Add the olive oil in a stream and blend until fully combined. Stop the blender and add the walnuts. Pulse 4-5 times. Feel free to pulse more times should you prefer smaller walnut pieces.
Makes about 2 cups of salad dressing and should last a couple of weeks in your fridge.
Note: There might be some separation. Shake that jammy and it's all good.