Raspberry Shrimp Salad
I weighed myself this week. I really, really didn't want to. I stood naked in front of the scale, debating whether or not I really wanted to see that digital number; the one that now screams YOU COW!"
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 10 ounce bag salad greens
- 2 cups cooked shrimp Cooked any way you please!
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 28 ounce can Redpack® Diced Tomatoes In Juice, rinsed and drained or 1 (28 ounce) can Redpack® Petite Diced Tomatoes, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup raspberry walnut dressing
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts toasted
In a large salad bowl lightly toss onion, salad greens, shrimp, mango and REDPACK® DICED TOMATOES in JUICE with half of the dressing.
Place salad on a serving plate and top with the raspberries and walnuts. Serve remaining dressing on the side.