It’s hot out. Let’s get down with this Strawberry Cream Cheese Milkshake! Creamy vanilla bean ice cream is blended with fresh strawberries, tangy cream cheese, and served with crushed graham crackers. It’s a frozen treat you must sip all summer long!!
I miss old school summers. Fire hydrants blasting, children running into the gushing cool water.
The streets vibrant with life. Music – Merengue, salsa, bachata, r&b, hiphop – All blasting out of Jettas and Pathfinders.
Stoops lined with people – Children, adults, teens – Everyone congregating, laughing, loving, chugging beers hidden in paper bags.
Old ladies perched on window sills watching as you make out with your summer boo, judging you with their hawk eyes.
Summer was happiness and laughter. It was the scent of grass, the feel of it on your toes. Summer was leaves lazily blowing in the warm summer wind. Summer was love and summer was always fun.
Summer is in this Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake.
It’s summer strawberries and vanilla bean ice cream. It’s crushed graham crackers and tangy cream cheese. It is cold summer love.
It’s thick, so thick you’ll need a large straw.
This milkshake is everything.
Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
- 1 ¼ cup Sliced strawberries
- 4 giant scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 2 ½ tablespoons Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons optional Granulated sugar
- ¼ - ½ cup Whole milk
- 1-2 sheets crushed into fine crumbs Graham crackers
- Sliced strawberries for serving
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a high powered blender, combine strawberries, vanilla ice cream, cream cheese, granulated sugar (if using), and whole milk. Blend on high until smooth. Taste to adjust flavor.
- Alternating with the graham crackers and strawberries, pour milkshake in a 12 ounce glass or Mason jar. Add a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream, and garnish with graham cracker crumbs and sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately.