If tropical coconut is your thing, you are going to L.O.V.E These coconut pops! With just four ingredients and a freezer – You’ll have a taste of the tropics without leaving your home!
Song giving me Life – The Reclaiming My Time Gospel
Coconut Rum Pops
Summer months have me jonesing hard for a tropical treat, especially since I can’t hop on a plane and just land on a Caribbean island. So what’s the next best thing? Frozen boozy pops!
Ingredients for this tropical situation
To make these pops you need the following ingredients:
- Coconut milk, fresh or canned
- Heavy cream
- sweetened flaked coconut
- condensed milk
How do I make these Coconut Rum Pops?
They’re so easy to make, y’all! You blend the ingredients in a high powered blender and then strain to remove the flakes. You can leave the flakes if that’s your thing and then pour the mixture into zip pouches and freeze. That’s it!
Now go make some pops, y’all.
Tropical Coconut Rum Pops
- 2 cups Coconut milk fresh or canned
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Coconut Rum
- 1 heaping cup Sweetened flaked coconut
- ¾ - 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Add the coconut milk, heavy cream, coconut rum, sweetened flaked coconut, and ¾ cups of sweetened condensed milk to a high powered blender. Blend until combined. Strain the coconut flakes into a large measuring cup with a lip (this will make the pouches easier to fill), squeezing on the coconut flakes to extract all the liquid. Taste the mixture and if desired, add more sweetened condensed milk about 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach desired sweetness. Open the ice pop pouches and carefully fill each pouch to the fill line. Do not fill beyond the fill line, as the mixture will expand some as it freezes. Seal and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours. Enjoy!